DMRC Delhi Metro Rail Corporation – DMRC Vacancy Release the Notification for DMRC Recruitment almost Every Year. When Notification of the DMRC will released on the official website we update you on our website JobLatestUpdate.com. The candidate who want to attend the examination should know the Post, Exam Pattern and Syllabus of DMRC Recruitment in upcoming 2021-2022. DMRC Official website
DMRC Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Vacancy comes almost each year and we update all updates and bring for you all information with simple way. Keep Visit our website for Job Latest Update JobLatestUpdate.com
Who Can Apply For DMRC?
DMRC Conduct Exam for different Post Each Year and each Post Has different Qualification Criteria. Each Post is mention Below and their Qualification Criteria Also mention there.
|Asstt. Manager||BE / B.Tech / CA / LLB|
|Jr. Engineer||Three years Engineering Diploma|
DMRC Assistant Manager Vacancy Post Eligibility
Name of Post
|Asstt. Manager Electrical||BE/B.Tech. in Electrical|
|Asstt. Manager S&T||BE/B.Tech. in Electronics Engg., Electronics &
Communication Engg., IT, Computer Science,
Computer Science & Engg., Electrical & Electronics
Engg., Electrical Engg., Electronics &
Telecommunication Engg., Electronics
Instrumentation and Control, Instrumentation &
Control, Instrumentation Engg
|Asstt. Manager Civil||B.E./B.Tech in Civil|
|Asstt. Manager Operations||BE/B.Tech in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical
/ Civil or in equivalent trade
|Asstt. Manager Architect||Degree in Bachelor of Architecture|
|Asstt. Manager Traffic||B.E./ B.Tech in Civil Engineering or Post-Graduate
in Mathematics / Statistics / Economics
|Asstt. Manager Stores||B.Tech / B.E. in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics|
|Asstt. Manager Finance||CA / ICWA|
|Asstt. Manager Legal||LL.B|
DMRC AM Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- The DMRC AM Notification 2021 will be out soon, the candidates who want to apply should know the Exam Pattern and syllabus of the examination.
- Knowing the syllabus is very important to every candidate to attempt the maximum number of questions in the Examination.
- The candidate will undergo 3 Stages of the selection process CBT Examination(Paper I and Paper II), Group Discussion/Personal Interview followed by Medical examination.
- The candidates can get the detailed pattern, syllabus, and Marking scheme of the DMRC AM CBT Paper I and II from this article.
DMRC AM CBT Exam Pattern Paper I
|Subject||Total Number of question||Maximum Marks||Duration||Language|
|General Awareness||120||120 Marks||1.5 Hours||Bilingual|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning|
|Knowledge of your discipline|
- The Total number of Questions asked in the DMRC AM examination are 120.
- The DMRC AM CBT Paper I exam is conducted for 120 Marks.
- For Each Correct Answer is 1 Mark Given.
- Negative marking is also there, 1/3 Marks deducted for each wrong answer .
- DMRC AM CBT Paper I is MCQ (Multi Choice Questions) Based examination.
- Objective type of questions are asked in DMRC AM CBT Paper I examination.
DMRC AM CBT Exam Pattern Paper-II
|Subject||Total Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English||60||60 Marks||45 Minutes|
- The total number of questions asked in DMRC CBT Paper-II is 60.
- The DMRC AM CBT Paper-II examination is conducted for 60 Marks,
- Each question carries 1 mark.
- Marks deducted for every wrong answer is ⅓.
- The duration of the examination is 45 Minutes.
- Objective type of questions are asked in DMRC AM CBT Paper-II examination.
When will DMRC CBT Paper-II EXAM Conduct?
DMRC Paper-II EXAM Conduct on Same Day with Paper-I after CBT Paper I exam over next paper CBT Paper-II start Within Seconds.
DMRC AM CBT Syllabus for Paper I
Candidates preparing for the DMRC AM Examination can have a glance at the comprehensive syllabus of DMRC AM Paper I and Paper II which is given below.
General Intelligence and Reasoning
|Analogies||Coding and decoding|
|Alphabetical Series||Venn Diagrams|
|Puzzles||Similarities and Dissimilarities|
|Jumbling||Completing of Numbers|
|Mathematical Operations||Interpretation of Graph|
|Data Sufficiency||Analytical Reasoning|
|Decision Making||Other Topics|
|History, Geography of India||Indian Economy|
|Socio-economic policy development||Current affairs and|
|Famous Personalities Sport||Human Right issues|
|State, countries, institutions||Politics in India|
|Basic of Computer||Computer Abbreviations|
|Transport System of India||Important Dates|
|Books and Authors||Other Topics|
|Number System||Profit and Loss|
|Ratio and Proportions||Percentages|
|Time and Distance||Mixture and Allegations|
|Data Interpretation||Simplification Decimals|
DMRC AM CBT Syllabus Paper II
|Synonyms and Antonyms||Passages|
|Spell Check||Sentence Structure|
Knowledge about Discipline(Electrical/Civil/Mechanical and Other departments)
In this section, the questions are asked on the core topics of the respective branch of the candidate. The questions are asked to test the knowledge of the candidate in their own discipline. Below are the subtopics for the few departments
Theory of Machines and Machine Design, Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials, Properties of Pure Substances, 1st Law of Thermodynamics, 2nd Law of Thermodynamics, Air standard Cycles for IC Engines, IC Engine Performance, IC Engines Combustion, IC Engine Cooling & Lubrication, Rankine cycle of System, Boilers, Classification, Specification, Fitting & Accessories, Air Compressors & their cycles, Refrigeration cycles, Principle of Refrigeration Plant etc.
Basic concepts, Circuit law, Magnetic Circuit, AC Fundamentals, Measurement and Measuring instruments, Electrical Machines, Synchronous Machines, Generation, Transmission and Distribution, Estimation and Costing, Utilization and Electrical Energy, Basic Electronics etc.
Building Materials, Estimating, Costing and Valuation, Surveying, Soil Mechanics, Hydraulics, Irrigation Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Environmental Engineering etc.
Architectural Design, Building Construction, Theory of Structures, Building Management, Architectural Drawing, History of Architecture, Architectural Drawing, Design Applications etc.
We hope you found this article informative and helpful and please do not hesitate to contact us for any doubts regarding DMRC AM Exam Pattern and Syllabus.