Date Published : December, 22 2020
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – Indian Coast Guard Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Recruitment Post of Assistant Commandant 2020. Those Candidates Are Interested to the Following Latest Vacancies Can Read the Full Notification Before Apply Online.
Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant
- Application Begin : 21/12/2020
- Last Date for Registration : 27/12/2020
Admit Card Indian Coast Guard
- Admit Card Available : 06/01/2021
Exam Date Indian Coast Guard
Exam Date : 20/01/2021 to 20/02/2021
- General / OBC : 0/-
- SC / ST : 0/-
Indian Coast Guard Vacancy
Total 25 Post
- Age Between : 01/07/1996 to 30/06/2000
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Indian Coast Guard Eligibility
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 60% Marks in All Semester
- Mathematics and Physics as a Subject in 10+2 Intermediate Level
Indian Coast Guard Exam Venue
Uttar Pradesh :
Coast Guard Selection Board, C-1, Near Indus Valley Public School, Sector-62, Noida, UP –201309.
Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West), Worli Sea Face, PO-Worli Colony, Mumbai –400030.
West Bengal :
Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (North East), Synthesis Business Park, 6th floor, Shrachi Building, New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata –700161.
Tamil Nadu :
Coast Guard Store Depot, CG Complex, Near Kalmandapam Police Station, GM Pettai Road, Royapuram, Chennai –600013.
Vacancy Details Total:
|Assistant Commandant General Duty (Male)||25||06||05||14|
How to Fill Form
- Notification and Invited Online Application Form for Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant
- Candidate Can Apply Online for Indian Coast Guard
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment 2020 Application Form in JOB LATEST UPDATE Job Section.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID, Thumb, Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit, If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- Update Yourself with JOB LATEST UPDATE
|Link Activate on 21/12/2020|