Date Published : December, 22 2020
Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 for Indian Navy . The detailed eligibility and Application process of Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 Short Service Commission Officers are given in below.
INDIAN NAVY Recruitment 2021 : Short Service Commission Officers
|Job Role||Short Service Commission Officers|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech, MBA, MCA, M.Sc, B.Sc|
|Salary||Rs 56,100 – 2,12,400 / Month|
|Application Starting Date||18 December 2020|
|Last Date||31 December 2020|
Age Limit :
- Age Between : 02/07/1996 to 01/01/2002 for SSC Observor and Pilot Post.
- Age Between : 02/07/1996 to 01/07/2000 for Education Branch Post.
- Age Between : 02/07/1996 to 01/01/2002 for All Other Post.
Age Relaxation : 3 years For OBC & 5 years for SC/ST
- SSC General Service (GS/X) /Hydro Cadre – 40 [ 38 (GSX) + 02 (Hydro) ] Vacancy
- SSC Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC) – 16 Vacancy
- SSC Observer – 06 Vacancy
- SSC Pilot – 15 Vacancy
- SSC Logistics – 20 Vacancy
- SSC X (IT) – 25 Vacancy
- SSC Engineering Branch [ General Service (GS) ] – 30 Vacancy
- SSC Electrical Branch [ General Service (GS) ] – 40 Vacancy
- SSC Education – 18 Vacancy
- SSC General Service (GS/X)/Hydro Cadre – BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks
- SSC Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC) – BBE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical / Mechanical with Automation / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics / Micro Electronics / Instrumentation / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Tele Communication / Instrumentation & Control / Control Engineering / Production / Industrial Production / Industrial Engineering / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computer Application / Metallurgy / Metallurgical / Chemical / Material Science / Aero Space / Aeronautical Engineering OR Post Graduate degree in Electronics / Physics. Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII.
- SSC Observer – BE /B.Tech in any discipline with 60% marks
- SSC Pilot – BE / B.Tech in any discipline with 60% marks
- SSC Logistics – BE/B.Tech in any discipline with 60% marks or MBA with First Class or (iii) B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with First class with a PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management or (iv) MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class
- SSC X (IT) – BE/B.Tech in Computer Science / Computer Engg / IT /M.Sc. (Computer) / MCA / M.Tech (Computer Science)
- SSC Engineering Branch [ General Service (GS) ] – BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in streams (i) Mechanical / Mechanical with Automation (ii) Marine (iii) Instrumentation (iv) Production (v) Aeronautical (vi) ) Industrial Engineering & Management (vii) Control Engg (viii) Aero Space (ix) Automobiles (x) Metallurgy (xi) Mechatronics (xii) Instrumentation & Control
- SSC Electrical Branch [ General Service (GS) ] – BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in streams (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Tele Communication (iv) Electronics & Communication (v) Power Engineering (vi) Power Electronics (vii) Electronics & Instrumentation / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (viii) Instrumentation & Control (ix) Instrumentation (x) Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC)
- SSC Education – First Class in M.Sc. (Maths/Operational Research) with Physics in B.Sc. First Class in M.Sc. (Physics/Applied Physics/Nuclear Physics) with Maths in B.Sc. First Class in M.Sc. Chemistry, ) 55% in MA (English). 55% in MA (History). BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks (Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electrical). ) BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering. BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks (Computer Science/Information Technology / Computer Technology/ Information Systems/ Computer Engineering)
- Shortlisting of Applications Shortlisting of application will be based on preference of entries and normalised marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree. Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying degree will be normalised using formulae mentioned in Join Indian Navy website
- SSB Interview Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview through e-mail or SMS
- Medical Exam – Selected candidates in SSB will be called for medical examination as applicable to their entry. Candidates of Pilot entry are required to undergo Computerised Pilot Selection System (CPSS) followed by Aviation medical examination. Candidates for Observer entry are to undergo Aviation medical examination
- Merit List – Based on performance in SSB, merit lists would be prepared separately for Extended NOC, Regular NOC and Special NOC
Candidates can register themselves and fill application on Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in 18 December 2020 to 31 December 2020.
FAQ – INDIAN NAVY Recruitment 2021 : Short Service Commission Officers
|Is Exam will be conducted for Indian Navy in 2020 ?
|How to Apply for Indian Navy SSC Officer Jobs ?
Eligible Unmarried Male / Female Candidates For Can Apply For Indian Navy Recruitment 2020 Through Official Website I.E. Joinindiannavy.Gov.In From 18 December To 31 December 2020.
|Who can apply for India Navy SSC Officer ?
Graduated Or In The Final Year With Minimum 60% Marks In Aggregate Or Equivalent CGPA
|What is the last date to apply India Navy Recruitment?
Eligible candidates can submit their application in online at Indian Navy website till 31 December 2020.
|What is the Age limit to apply for India Navy Recruitment?
Candidates who have age between 18-24 years can apply